Every developer knows very well the importance of a web browser and in that too the importance of “inspect element”. But apart from this these days we need to know several details while designing a website which require some extra help of extensions.
We are bringing you a list of top 10 google chrome extensions that can make things much simpler for you and can cut down the time spent on a website, thus improving your efficiency.
1. Page Analytics (by Google)
The Page Analytics Chrome Extension allows you to see how customers interact with your web pages.
2. Page load time
This extension measures page load time and displays it in the toolbar. Web Timing API is used for precise measurement.
3. Pin It Button
Pin the things you find on the web
Save creative ideas from around the web with the official Pinterest browser button for Chrome.
Just click the Pinterest button next time you find something interesting that you want to save for later. Collect recipes from your favourite food blogs, articles you want to read later, ideas for your home and more!
Links get saved as visual bookmarks, which are way easier to recognise and organise than the the same old text bookmarks your browser gives you.
New for version 1.3: Hover over any image and Pin right from there.
4. SEO & Website Analysis
SEO & Website Analysis by WooRank provides a deep SEO analysis covering SEO, Mobile, Local and Usability.
SEO report is an extension for Google Chrome™ done by WooRank , this SEO plugin provides a very deep SEO report for any given website.
WooRank provides many SEO tips for your website to rank number 1 in Google™, Yahoo™ and Bing™. It is a powerful tool for internet marketing professionals, coders, designers, website usability expert
5. Web Developer
Adds a toolbar button with various web developer tools. The official port of the Web Developer extension for Firefox.
The Web Developer extension adds a toolbar button to the browser with various web developer tools. This is the official port of the Web Developer extension for Firefox.
You will be surprised how much time you spent on particular web pages.
Time Stats tracks website stats and helps you to collects stats of the sites you visit. It’s quick to access and easy to use. You can delete the statistics of any date you want. You can also uncheck or remove a site from the statistics.
* Daily statistics – Showing the statistics of websites visited by day
* Monthly statistics – Showing the statistics of websites visited by month
* Visited sites – Taken from the complete statistics about your browsing.
* Site statistics – Showing how much time you spend on certain website during the time you have Time Stats installed.
* Time spent – Showing the total amount of time you spend browsing each day
* Most visited domains – The complete list of the most visited domains from the most visited to the least visited
* Most Busiest days – The days you spend the largest amount of time browsing the web.
You can sort your websites into the categories, which you can name by yourself.
For example you can add Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Google to category named Fun, and then you can see how much time you spend having fun on these websites.
7. Google Analytics Debugger
To use this extension, You need to follow three steps:
1. Turn it on by clicking its icon to the right of the address bar.
On Windows and Linux, press Control-Shift-J.
On Mac, press Command-Option-J.
3. Refresh the page you are on.
8. Eye Dropper
Eye Dropper is open source extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history.
Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any webpage or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers.
9. Alexa Traffic Rank
The Official Alexa Traffic Rank Extension, providing Alexa Traffic Rank and site Information when clicked.
Alexa Traffic Rank is Alexa Internet’s free extension for Chrome, and is the only extension that includes you in Alexa’s traffic panel. The Alexa extension accompanies you as you surf, providing you with Alexa data about the sites you visit without interrupting your browsing.
Get quick and easy access to a site’s Alexa Traffic Rank and sites linking in. How does this site’s traffic compare to other sites on the Web?
See how well reviewed the site is. Do you agree? Follow the reviews link back to Alexa to write one.
Learn about how the site is being found through search using Alexa’s search analytics, or see what it looked like in the past using the Wayback Machine.
Surf more efficiently with Related Links for each page. Are there other sites like this one that I want to visit?
See what the average load time is for the site. How does it compare to other websites?
Plus, as you browse with the Alexa extension, you’re helping to make the Web a better place for everybody by contributing to the traffic information that Alexa provides.
10. Awesome Screenshot: Screen capture
Screen capture for all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture!
Awesome Screenshot is the highest rated screen capture & image annotation tool on Chrome with over 2 million users! As a way of thanking our user base, we are no longer offers in-app purchases. Previously premium features are now completely free.
The default option for saving an image is now storing the image on awesomescreenshot.com with no time limit.
Check out our the new Awesome Screenshot website @ www.awesomescreenshot.com to experience our new image hosting, sharing and point specific feedback features. It’s the easiest way to communicate with your images!
1. Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
2. Supports PNG format
3 Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing
4. Desktop screen capture
【Annotate & Edit】
1. Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
2. Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
3. Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
4. Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux
【Save & Share】
1. Save to local har
2. One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
3. Support for Google Drive (Gdrive)
4. Save very large images, bypass the 2M limit. No more crashes
5. Interact with point-specific comments between friends and colleagues thru the new awesomescreenshot.com